Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bring on the Color

I know everyone likes before pictures but I don`t like them because they are ugly. I love pretty things. You need to see this cabinet before because it turn out way better than I really imagined. Pick this up for a very reasonable price. I really looked at the cabinet for a year in my basement workshop. I use it to store paint which works out good for me. But its time to spring up and make room for new stuff. The glass was broken out of the doors, someone painted it orange and brown, very bad.
A few weeks back I decided to buy some Emperor`s Silk.
Painted the inside Louis Blue.
I kept the original hardware. Applied hardware cloth to the doors.
Really love these colors together.
Sharing with some of my favorite friends this week.
Miss Mustard Seed
Shades of Amber

9 comments:

  1. What a fun color, and love the contrast of the blue inside! This project would be perfect for our linky party featuring "Transformations" called Repurpose-Remodel-Reveal, I know our readers would love to see it too! (It starts tomorrow- Friday, March 16th 2012 at 7:00 am and reoccures every 1st and 3rd Friday)

    -Whitney @ TheRoosterAndTheHen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Whitney I`m heading right over to TheRoosterAndTheHen to take a look.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love this redo and love the colors you chose. Great contrast!
    Elisa
    home sweet nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elisa, love your blog and ideas.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the bright red! it's very retro and fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red <3 Hopping over from Primitive & Proper! Nice little blog you have here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies, and I am heading over to visit you too Darling.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete