Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sneak Peak

Spring has arrived at the antique mall. Thought I shared with you.

Shabby rag tie lampshade.

Love the "Ball" jars in the old wooden red box.
Cute Apron made from a vintage pillowcase and added vintage purple buttons, one of my favorites I have made.
All that beautiful hand work.
Enjoy your weekend ladies and I`m sharing this with my blog girlfriends,
Freckled Laundry Air your Laundry Friday
Miss Mustard Seed Furniture Friday

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Beautiful! You are just soooo creative!!! Love the apron!!! Love your booth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne your BOOTH LOOKS SO FRESH & INVITING!*!*! Would love to shop there sometime...
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh thank you very much Jeanine. I LOVE your chippy shabby displays as well. Would love to have you stop by next time your my way.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete