Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Monday, April 16, 2012

I Love Louis!

Yes, I admit it.I totally love Louis Blue! Thats Annie Sloan`s Louis Blue. My mind was set to find the perfect cabinet for my kitchen and the hunt went on for months. Finally with the help of Craigslist, I found the one.
Everything about this cabinet screamed to me. I was worried about the size because my kitchen is small. With confidence I challenged myself and knew if it didn`t fit I could pass it on regretfully. Adding a little Old White with Louis Blue, I fell in Love!
I`m happy to say, perfect fit and exactly what I needed in my small kitchen. I waxed with clear and dark waxes with a little sanding.
My kitchen table and chairs was finished back in November. I love the apron on the bottom of the table. I stripped and sanded the top of the table, then stained.
I can now proudly display and use my Mom`s Jewel Tea dishes she collected for so long. Everything about this cabinet makes me happy. I`m in LOVE!!!

Sharing with some of my favorite blog girlfriends.

Primitive & Proper

Miss Mustard Seed

Shades of Amber

REDOUX

12 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful! the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Cassie, always enjoy your parties and talent.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Your welcome to stop by anytime, thanks Toni.
      Anne

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, and fabulous that it fits your space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie, I enjoy looking at your blog.
      Anne

      Delete
  4. So pretty!
    Blue and white is my absolute favorite colour combo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayuri, your blog looks like you been busy. Thanks for always taking the time to comment.
      Anne

      Delete
  5. Lovely! I found you from MMS! I've bought some Louis Blue but haven't tried it yet. You've inspired me to pull out the brushes and get started!
    Cyndi @ Blue Star Antiques

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Cyndi. I get so excited with this paint at the finish look, glad I inspired you. I`m heading over to your blog to visit you too.
      Anne

      Delete
  6. Fabulous color indeed. I really love your space. Do I See tea cups hanging from the chande too?CUTE idea. Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbiedoo for such a fun party!
      Anne

      Delete