Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday America

Happy 4th to all of you. Lots of fun things to do this week and weekend. My friends and neighbors are having a great sale as they do each month at Secondhand Chic Market July 6-7-8. These girls really work it and there monthly sales are fabulous. While your in the neighborhood be sure and stop by and see Lori at Frenchtown Country Marketplace.  Lori has the cutest country store with lots of homegrown fruits and veggies.
St Charles Antique Mall will also be open with tons of great antiques and I would love it if you stop by my booth and visit, Booth 143.
Have a safe and wonderful week and weekend, I`ll leave you with a few things I been working on this past week.
Anne



14 comments:

  1. Love all your goodies, especially the first table.
    I miss my visits to St. Charles. I am in Tennessee and my guy worked and lived in Warrensburg, MO for 8 years. So, we traveled back and forth to see each other. During that time, St. Charles was ALWAYS a favorite place to visit. I wanna come back up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candy for your visits on my blog. You always take the time to comment and I really appreciated it.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. Love all the details on the round table. It is precious. Is that a tea towel in under the glass in the tray? I have a collection from my Grandmother (so they are very old LOL!)and it looks like one of the prints I have. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda and yes that is a old tablecloth I was able to salvage into the tray. I love the pattern.
      Anne

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Anne! thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, Love that little table at the top! That is the kind of table that you could work in so many different places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, love your dining room, so cute.
      Anne

      Delete
  5. Hi Anne,

    I would visit your booth, if I could!!!
    You always have beautiful things, I love your 1st table especially:)
    Also, the 3rd one, are they sconces?
    The colours you chose are great:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sayuri, Thank you so much for your sweet comment. The 3rd pic is bookends, they were fun to paint. Having friends like you have been is a blessing to me, your encouragement makes me smile.
      Anne

      Delete
  6. That table at the very top is amazing. I love all the detail and the cute shape. Wish I lived a little closer...

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn. Your bandana pillow is the cutest!
      Anne

      Delete
  7. thanks Anne for the wonderful words of encouragement you have shared about Secondhand Chic....you are one of the reasons I do this, great friends who visit...it is a blessing to have vistors like you!!! Your work is so wonderful...see you next sale, Aug 3-5...happy painting and sewing...Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxanne, always love to shop at Secondhand Chic!
      Anne

      Delete