Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Provence Proud

Found this old table a few weeks ago and knew instantly what color. Isn`t it funny how you can look at a piece of furniture and just know. Cannot find my before pictures unfortunately, so.... Provence proud with a little Emperor`s Silk.
As you know by now I love Annie Sloan dark wax, just made this table pop!
Love the Emperor`s silk with a little of the wood showing thru.
Love this table. Farmhouse fun. This table will be going to the Festival of the Little Hills in August.
I can hardly wait as I have many beautiful pieces to bring.
Sharing with some of my blog friends.
Thanks for stopping by and always love your comments.
Anne

Miss Mustard Seed
Primitive and Proper
Shades of Amber
Doodles and Stitches
Farmhouse Porch
Debbiedoo`s
Gettin Krafty with It
Fox Hollow Cottage
Cowgirl Up

10 comments:

  1. Now this is a great old table. Love what you have done with it. I can see it being used for a wonderful brunch or tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you do just know. It looks great. Thanks for sharing at Gettin' Krafty With It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely color combo! and love those legs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little table especially the legs and the color combination is great. I gave you the "Versatile Blogger" award. Please stop by to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that table........and the colors you chose are perfect. 8-)
    Candy
    PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete