Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Fun.

This past weekend was a fun one. I went to the races and found the greatest old junk store, pickers dream!!!
Many times I pass this place and it was closed. We usually drive our motor home but this year we decided to drive and stay in a hotel. Our drive by sat morning and this gentleman was open! I know it does not look like much but the inside was full, all those buildings down the sidewalk. This guy was so much fun, all the stories he told of his customers from all over. I did get a few small things as we had our car but next time by I will have my truck!
 I don`t have many pictures of myself as I am always the one taking them. I ask my racing buddy to take a picture of me at the track.
Yes this is me, Anne. I was so excited that day after leaving pickers dream warehouse and then to my favorite sport, sprint car racing. If any of you have a guess of where I was leave me a comment. I will be back tomorrow with a whirlwind make over.
Anne


4 comments:

  1. That does look like a junker's paradise! I see some things that catch my eye right away. Can't wait to see your whirlwind transformation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kathie.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. so cute!! the casters are adorable!
    and wow that place looks amazing! only people like us would see that pile o' junk and say.... "ah, heavenly!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This place was unbelievable inside, stuff everywhere!!! Thanks for hosting and stopping by.
      Anne

      Delete