Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Festival Full of Fun

A huge Thank you to everyone for such a successful festival. The weather was perfect! 
The crowds of people were unbelievable!
I am so excited to have met so many wonderful young woman that love vintage and antiques.
These two young girls were the cutest!
I had wonderful help from my family. My best friend, my niece from Kansas City was there with me and never left my side. Without her I would of never made it. Thank you Pammy, I love you.
I had so many little shoppers that stopped by too.
I received so many wonderful comments on my work. I really appreciated everyone that stopped by and took the time to say hello.
  I had a few calls about our location of the antique mall. The address of the St. Charles Antique Mall is
#1 Charlestowne Plaza St. Charles, Mo. 63301. Phone the girls there if you have trouble finding us as there is some construction going on. 636.939.4178.
I will be at the mall thursday and friday bringing more vintage goods to my booth.
Again, Thank you for all your kindness, without all of you I would not be able to do what I love to do.

Anne

8 comments:

  1. So glad that it was a great success. Wish I could have come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny for your sweet comment. We had a huge crowd and the weather was great. Some years its too hot or rain, this year was perfect.

      Delete
  2. Hi Anne...so happy you had a great weekend and weather was so fabulous! Your booth booth looks so good too...we have an opening for the October sale for you. Come in an let me show you which one...please email at: rjacobs0322@gmail since my other one is down for some reason and waiting for hubby to look at! talk to you soon...Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxanne and cant wait to set up at the marketplace!
      Anne

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed reading this post, having a booth at a festival must be a fantastic experience!
    I love your work, that drop leaf table looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so many thanks Sayuri. The festival was so much fun. Thanks for your sweet comment.
      Anne

      Delete
  4. Anne, was this at the Festival of Little Hills?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was. A huge success and a ton of fun.
      Anne

      Delete