Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Monday, August 27, 2012

Antique Petite Dresser

Love this small dresser the minute I seen it. Just needed a little love.
Paris Grey and Old White.
Love the vintage wallpaper I lined the drawers with.
This is a perfect size for a nursery or small childs room.
Love the dark wax with Paris Grey, probably my favorite.
Love the Cream and Old White dresser to the right. Sharing with a few of my blog friends.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment if you have time. Love meeting all the creative blog girls out there.
Anne

Primitive and Proper
Shades of Amber
Miss Mustard Seed
Debbiedoo`s
Cowgirl Up
Doodles and Stitches



8 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!
    I just did the same dresser! In the same colors!
    But I didn't " antique " mine this time - maybe I should have,
    Beautiful job
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Cassie for hosting a great party!
      Anne

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Anne! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie. Always love joining your parties.
      Anne

      Delete