Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Friday, September 28, 2012

Old White

A few years back my first purchase of Annie Sloan was Old White. It was love at first sight. This chair was one of my first with Annie Sloan.
I really love the dark wax with Old White.
I use a vintage linen fabric to reupholster the seat with some simple trim around the edge.
 Just love how this looks finish.
Sharing with a few favorite friends.
Happy Weekend !
Anne

Miss Mustard Seed
Shades of Amber
Primitive and Proper
Freckled Laundry
Fox Hollow Cottage
Doodles and Stitches
2805

10 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,
    your chair looks fabulous. isn't it just amazing what the right paint and color can do?
    I have also recently completed a chair makeover with ASCP. Come on over to have a look!
    also love your paris gray tables from the previous post. soooo pretty.
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chair! You did a wonderful job picking out the fabric and paint color and the chair shape is so pretty. Won't you come by and share at Totally Transformed Tuesday? I know my readers would love to see it. Hugs, Peggy.
    http://pjhdesignsoneofakind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy for inviting me to your party. Looking forward to sharing our projects.
      Anne

      Delete
  3. I see we are both fans of Old White - it was also my first Annie Sloan purchase and I love it for most everything (like my tea cart). Thanks for visiting my little blog project and leaving your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heather for stopping by.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stuff. I love vintage. I am your newest follower and was kinda hoping that you wouldn't mind checkin out my neck o' the woods. Just come on over to: www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com
    and follow me if you like my blog!

    Thank you,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah. I enjoy reading your blog, what a good mom you are.
      Anne

      Delete