Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Paint and Burlap

Can`t believe its September already. So looking forward to fall. Its been a hot summer here in St. Louis.
Small burlap wreath, so cute for fall.
 Sweet Antoinette and Old White painted on a old ceramic lamp base.

 Vintage fabric wrapped on old lamp wire frame.
So sweet together.
This weekend is the fabulous http://www.secondhandchicmarketplace.com/default.html. I`m so excited as I will be joining these talented  ladies at there next show in October. If your in the neighborhood give these gals a look, always great stuff.
Next week I will have a furniture makeover to show you so be sure to stop back by.
Thanks for all comments, I enjoy reading them.
Anne
 Linking up to
Air your Laundry Friday
Doodles and Stitches

8 comments:

  1. Love the lamp base! So ready for fall. It has been a long, hot summer in Raleigh as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, thanks for stopping by.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore that burlap wreath.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wreath and the shade, Anne. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosemary. You were the first comment I ever received on my blog when I started, I was thrill you left me a comment. Thanks for stopping by.
      Anne

      Delete
  5. Oh I just love that burlap wreath, yes it's perfect for fall. Fellow midwesternern here, first time to your blog. We're finally in the 70's and low 80's, such a wonderful change.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete