Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Graphite and Wicker

I`m really getting bad about before pictures. Today I made sure I took pictures of everything in the works.
Love this old wicker table. The top was badly damaged. The veneer was popping up everywhere.
I apply wet towels and let sit for a few minutes. The veneer easily pop off with a little help of my putty knife.
 The wicker is in really good shape for its age. I used Annie Sloan Graphite for the top.
 Really love how the Graphite looks with the old wicker.
Sharing with a few blog friends. Have a great Weekend!
Anne

missmustardseed.com
primitiveandproper.blogspot.com
shadesofamberinc.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie and good luck on your barn sale this weekend.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. I love old wicker tables, and yours turned out really good. I actually bought one on one of my visits to St. Charles. I think the shop was 3 Squirrels and A Nut, or Three Nuts and a Squirrel?? Something like that.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Candy
    PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candy for stopping by.
      Anne

      Delete
  3. Love your table, Anne. I will have to try the Annie Sloan graphite paint. Looks really good to contrast with the wicker! I am now following and look forward to visiting often! xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam for stopping by. Following you right back!
      Anne

      Delete