Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Saving the Past

I just can`t  help myself when it comes to old linens and quilts. Some I find are so beautiful with handwork. So many I find were not properly clean and store. I still pick them up and think how I could save this lovely piece someone spent so much time and thought on.
I never cut a quilt if its in good shape. Most of the time the ones I buy everyone pasts up cause of so much damaged. A few weeks back I pick up some vintage tablecloths that were so damaged and spotted and thought Christmas stockings.
 How cute is that, love them.
Sharing with Jami at air your laundry Friday.
freckledlaundry.com.

Have a Great Weekend!
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Love your Vintage Goods banner...so pretty!! And I love all your vintage linens and quilts.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete