Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Little Louis

Love this solid Heywood Wakefield nightstand. So many pretty details just not visitable with all the wood stain. And of course I cannot find before pictures. Sorry.
 Louis Blue and Old White with clear and dark wax really brought out the details of this piece.
I used the original hardware and lined the drawer with some vintage paper I found.
 Love the dark wax.
Cute size with lots of storage.
 Thanks for stopping by and I can`t wait to show you my winter front porch next time. A little sneak peak and hope your having a wonderful weekend.
 Anne


10 comments:

  1. Lovely nightstand re-do. Even without the before photos, I can tell you really revamped this! I'm now following you. And I hope you'll visit me at
    altered-artworks.blogspot.com
    and say hello, too.

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doreen for stopping by and following. I appreciate your comment.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. I love anything blue! And this is adorable! Gives me an idea for a table I have! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoAnn, I too love blue! So glad you like. Thanks for stopping by.
      Anne

      Delete
  3. what a sweet piece! i can see this in a baby boy's nursery next to the rocker- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie, your such a gracious hostess.
      Anne

      Delete
  4. Hi Anne,

    Beautiful finish!!
    I love the details and the choices of color, so pretty:)
    The way you wax furniture always brings the beauty of the piece,great job AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sayuri, thanks for your sweet comment. Happy Thanksgiving my friend.
      Anne

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful. I love the two tones. Thanks for linking up at Doodles & Stitches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole for hosting a great party.
      Anne

      Delete