Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thank you

Thank you to shadesofamberinc.blogspot.com featuring my "Little Louis" heywood wakefield vintage table.
 Amber has a exciting guest coming to her shop, missmustardseed.com



Miss Mustard Seed, Marian Parsons has been my inspiration of this blog and most important, my painting.
Hopefully Marian would be visiting us in the mid-west soon. I can`t wait to meet Marian and thank her. 
Marian new book "Inspired You" is beautifully photograph with wonderful ideas and a encouragement to express yourself in your own home. I love the book and I think all of you will too.

Still working on decorating the house for Christmas, hoping to be able to share with all of you soon.
Thank you and always love reading your comments.
Anne 



No comments:

Post a Comment