Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas House Tour

Just love this time of year. The house is filled with Christmas cheer and would love to share with all of you.
 The fireplace is filled with my collection of vintage Santa`s.
 This vintage print I purchased many years ago at a flea market. I just love it. Some of the details in the picture are amazing. Love all the colors.
The little boy in the picture with Santa is my son who is now 35 years old. I absolutely love this picture of him and Santa.
 My Dads vintage ruler is my star on top of my tree.
 Old grocery cart filled with vintage Christmas decor and Mr. and Mrs. Santa rabbit, I made these years ago.
Old Frosty`s with cigars and pipes in there mouth, so funny.
Christmas vintage at the end of the hall.
This is the first year I had my china hutch in the kitchen. So excited to fill it with my Sandi Gore Evans snowmen collection.
Just painted this little cabinet to display move SGE ornaments.
I guess you could say I absolutely love Christmas. I try to make our house welcome and comfortable for my family and guests. I have been collecting  Christmas decor for years. Thanks for visiting and always love reading your comments.
Anne
Sharing with a new blog friend, shabbynest.blogspot.com  

2 comments:

  1. I love the ruler star on top of your Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda and Merry Christmas!
      Anne

      Delete