Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Handmade with Love

 My love for vintage quilts have inspired many simple projects. Sharing with you today my snowmen I made over many years.

My love for old quilts and buttons are used on each snowman.
So fun to make each one different.
 Remnants of salvaged old doilies I often use too. 
Love how each one looks so different thru the years of making them.
Sending blessings to all during this difficult time.
Anne

6 comments:

  1. Anne, your snowmen are adorable. Found you at Homespun Happenings & have enjoyed my visit very much. You do beautiful work, love your painted pieces. Thanks for sharing, Dee from My Painted Stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dee for your sweet comment. I love your chairs you did, gorgeous work you do.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. I am a collector of snowmen, and yours are so gorgeous! I've never made my own, but I love how sweet these ones look.
    Saw you sharing at Debbiedoo's.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie for stopping by and your sweet comment.
      Anne

      Delete
  3. Anne, thank you so much for linking up before Christmas. Your snowmen are too cute! Love that they are made out of old quilts and buttons, just lovely. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete