Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Friday, December 28, 2012

Top Five of 2012

This past year has been so wonderful thanks to all of you. I`m so excited to say I have had over 17000 page-views since last February of 2012. I have met so many talented bloggers that share the love in creativity. I hope to continue to grow and meet many more of you in 2013.
Here`s the top five you all love and I got to tell you I did too!
The French Bureau! I had to get this out of my  house cause I love it!
vintagegoodsstcharlesmo.blogspot.com/2012/06/french-bureau.html
Old metal spray painted awful trunk that turn out fabulous!
vintagegoodsstcharlesmo.blogspot.com/2012/05/old-trunk.html
 Sweet Dreams antoinette bedroom set. Beautiful and love every piece! 
vintagegoodsstcharlesmo.blogspot.com/2012/05/sweet-dreams.html
This one was a keeper! I love Louis!
vintagegoodsstcharlesmo.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-love-louis.html
Ellie`s room. So pretty for sweet little Ellie.
vintagegoodsstcharlesmo.blogspot.com/2012/06/ellies-room.html

This past year I also participated in my hometown festival in August. Oh my goodness what a experience that was. So much work but so thankful and can`t wait till 2013!
vintagegoodsstcharlesmo.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-festival-full-of-fun.html

Thanks to all the bloggers for such fun parties to participate and to get to know one and another. Its been a fun year and look forward to 2013.  Thanks again for your sweet comments of encouragement. I`m hopeful for more followers in 2013 and if you don`t mind follow along in 2013! 
Happy New Year!

Anne 

Sharing with a few friends.

Miss Mustard Seed
Shades of Amber
Privitive & Proper
The Shabby Nest
Fox Hollow Cottage
Doodles and Stitches
Debbiedoo`s
Cowgirl Up
Homespun Happenings

6 comments:

  1. oh, I love that French Bureau too!! Hope you have a great year with even more success!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, hope to meet up with you in 2013.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Anne!!
    I wish you& your family a healthy, wonderful, creative 2013!!!

    I love your work and hope to see many many more this year.
    I absolutely LOVE your French bureau...just gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thank you for sharing this at Rustic Restorations Weekend.

    ReplyDelete