Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Friday, December 7, 2012

Welcome to my Hometown


Happy Weekend! So many fun events happening this weekend.  This weekend is the 
secondhandchicmarketplace.com  Holiday Market. These fabulous ladies have once again done a beautiful job. The store is all deck out for Christmas and is a wonderful place to shop for some fantastic bargains. Were open Friday 10-5, Saturday 10-4 and Sunday 12-4.
 While your on Second St. be sure and visit FrenchTown Country Market and Toni will be in her shop all weekend at shabbyshoppevintage.blogspot.com. Toni has some gorgeous vintage furs and gowns in her shop. If your looking for vintage clothing Toni probably has it.
 Been busy with my burlap wreaths. Just love the green burlap. My wreaths are available to purchase at
"Toodaloo" on Main St. in St. Charles.
Sue is a very talented artist and also my Annie Sloan dealer. Main St. is just so festive this time of the year and worth the drive thru during the holidays with a wonderful light display. All the stores are open late Friday and Saturdays till 9pm.
 The St. Charles Antique Mall is opened everyday 10-6pm. My booth 143 is looking a lot like Christmas and will love if you could visit.

Happy Shopping and thank you for your visit.
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it's a fantastic area to shop!!

    Anne, your green burlap wreath is so pretty,I've never seen green ( or red) burlaps.

    Have a wonderful holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayuri for your comment. The wreaths have been very popular and I love making them. St. Charles, Mo. is a wonderful place to live with many small businesses to shop. I love living here.
      Merry Christmas my friend.
      xo, Anne

      Delete