Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Little Antionette

Hello to all my blog friends. Been having a tough time posting. I have a new computer with windows 8 and its just giving me fits with my blog. Hopefully this computer and I will find love soon.

My paintbrush brush and I have been busy. Before picture of little French look chest without the drawers. Almost forgot to get a before picture.

Annie Sloan sweet Antionette and Old White.
Love the vintage wallpaper that lined the drawers.
Reused the original hardware and simply painted them with old white and finished with clear and dark wax, then buff.
Just love this sweet chest. Perfect for some lucky little lady.
Sharing with a few blog friends and trying to get back in the swing of things. Thanks for your support. Have a great weekend and happy March, come on spring!
Anne

12 comments:

  1. This chest turned out so pretty :)
    The colour is soft and very calming.

    How's the love your computer?
    Hopw you guys will get along!!

    You too, Anne, have a wonderful spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sayuri, my computer and I are at least getting along today! Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you and the computer are becoming friends. I have a love/hate relationship with mine. I love the pink paint on the French dresser. It just seems so right for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna for stopping by.
      Anne

      Delete
  4. I just painted a vintage mirror with this pretty lilac color, Anne! It's sooooo charming! Love how it looks on your darling dresser! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you chose and the vintage wall paper inside. Such a sweet surprise. Hope the computer starts cooperating soon. Thanks for linking up at Transformed Tuesday.
    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy for hosting s fun party.
      Anne

      Delete
  6. So pretty! Thank you for sharing at Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting Tammy. Always enjoyed reading the great talent of bloggers on your party.
      Anne

      Delete
  7. pretty dresser!!! oh, and that wallpaper you used, I love it : )

    ReplyDelete