Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Monday, April 29, 2013

Canning Jars

I have always love blue Ball canning jars. They have became very popular in the last few years at weddings. I have a hard time keeping them in my booth as they sell fast as I try to keep the price reasonable for these young ladies and there moms.
Yesterday at the flea market I was able to find a few at a great price to pass along. 
I had some newer canning jars and thought to paint some with ASCP. I love how they turn out!
This weekend is our first full weekend sale at secondhandchicmarketplace.com/
Happy Monday!
Anne

6 comments:

  1. Those blue jars are gorgeous!!

    Have fun & great sale on weekend, Anne:)
    I wish I could be there too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have painted the newer ones. Good luck with the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne,

    I too have trouble keeping blue ball jars in my booth. I love the painted ones. Thanks so much for joining us at Transformed Tuesday.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete