Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Friday, May 10, 2013

A Little Green

Been working on about 10 different projects all at one time. We have had so much rain its been hard to work outside. I can`t believe its Mothers Day already! I don`t have any flowers planted in my pots yet as every time its nice and not raining I`m at work!  I love making these lampshades and have very few in my house.  I brought a new rug for my living room and went with green. I had two lamps I pick up awhile back I been hanging on to. They were ugly brass and decided to paint them in ASCP Pure White.
The table was my Moms and painted in ASCP Cream and Pure White.
Don't you just love the old bedspring on the wine bottle. Cute vase!
Happy weekend and wish all a
Happy Mothers Day!
Anne

3 comments:

  1. 10 projects!? Wow!!That is a lot:)

    Anne, which color of ASCP is your most favourite?
    I'm thinking to get more but having hard time to decide...lol

    Have a great weekend & Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite color of ASCP? That's a hard question... Love Louis Blue! But my go to color is Old White with dark wax!
      Happy Mothers Day Sayuri!
      Anne

      Delete
  2. Haha, I knew that'd be a hard question! lol
    Thank you for your answer.
    Yes, Louis Blue is really pretty!
    Right now, I'm in love with Fat Paint Caribbean Blue:)

    ReplyDelete