Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Friday, May 24, 2013

My Cow Painting

I love the cow paintings missmustardseed.com has in her home and shares on her blog. I have a friend that paints and show him the picture of Marian`s cow painting. I wasn`t sure if he was really interested as "Pete" paints lots of wild stuff. He`s more of a graphic artist. To my surprise a few days later he shows up with this cow painting for me.
 
I was totally shock when he show me this cow painting. Pete ask me if this was something I was looking for, AHHHHH yes Pete, I love it! I told Pete he could sell these and I would be happy to help him with his sales. Pete agreed and I will have some of Pete`s cow painting for sale soon. I guaranteed no two paintings will be alike. Pete show me a picture on his phone of a small brown calf he was working on and I`m amazed of the talent of this young man. We will have paintings available for our annual antique and vintage show in August at the "Festival of the Little Hills".
 
Let us all remember our veterans and troops this Memorial Day weekend. Spend time with the ones you love this holiday weekend.
"God Bless America"
 
 Anne 

2 comments:

  1. Pete's cow painting ifs just wonderful! He's really good! What a sweet surprise that was for you! I think your blog is beautiful! Linda @ Grandmalay's Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda. Happy to have you stop by.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete