Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fun Times in the City

First off a big thank you to all for such a fun and successful festival. The weather was perfect and the crowds were huge. I met so many young women who love vintage and old things. Its just so exciting to see this new generation of decorating women.
My truck and trailer were full. This took me 4 hours to set up and just finish in time for the crowd on Friday.
Fresh flowers with lemon slices was a hit with the young women for wedding ideas.
Vintage dresses was loved by many young women.
This fit perfect! How cute!
The fur was purchased by a young lady to wear on her shoulders for her November wedding.
Another perfect fit!
How beautiful does Alexis look. Her husband is serving our country and when he returns home they are renewing their vows in front of there family and Alexis is wearing this vintage wedding dress which fits her perfect! Yes I did cry when she text this picture to me!
Vintage hats were very popular with the young women too.
I was just overwhelm with young women response to the vintage goods.
Burlap wreaths.
Friday night crowds shopping.
Young women shoppers.
 
Thanks to everyone for their support of our community annual festival. Thanks so much to my many return shoppers. I truly enjoyed meeting many new customers and sharing ideas. Thanks ladies for letting me continue to do what I love. Without all of your support I couldn`t do this without you.
 
Mark your calendars for our next sale at
September 6th, 7th and 8th.
 
St. Charles Antique Mall is open everyday 10am to 6pm.
 
The winner of the burlap wreath is "Megan"
Megan emailed me!
 
Happy holiday weekend! Get out there and have so fun this weekend!
 
Sincere thanks,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful things you had for sell!!!
    Love those dresses - and how special that a young lady found a wedding dress to renew her vows in :)
    AND I love the vase with the lemons in it too!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzan. It was very nice for you to take the time to comment. I was over overwhelm with excitement from these beautiful young women in their love for vintage.
      Anne

      Delete