Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year

This past year 2013 has been a amazing journey for me. I so thankful for my friends at secondhandchicmarketplace.com to invite me into there store. I have met some very talented and amazing women I now call my friends!

My blogging has not been the best this past year as my job, booths and markets have kept me very busy. I apologized and that's all going to change in 2014! The reason why its changing is my last day of work was December 28! I am officially RETIRE!
That means I can now work my business "Vintage Goods" full time! I`m so excited and looking forward to a exciting new year. I see many new adventures coming in 2014 and I`m really excited to share them with you!

Thank you for your readership, I really do appreciated you.

May you and your family have a blessed New Year.
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations Anne!!
    But I've always thought this was your full time work,creating & selling Vingtage Goods!?
    Anyways, be able to work on what you really love full time is a blessing, I'll look forward to reading your blog in 2014.
    Have a happy happy New Year Anne!!!

    Huge hugsxxx
    Sayuri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sayuri, I been working at my job for 20 years! I sold auto parts for NAPA! I excited to work full time at Vintage Goods!

      Delete