Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Friday, January 17, 2014

Vintage Thomasville

Love when I find vintage Thomasville furniture.
Before.
This set included a full size headboard and footboard.
 
After.
Painted in ASCP Duck Egg and hand trim in Old Ochre.
Reused the original hardware and painted in Old Ochre.
Finished in ASCP Clear and Dark Wax.
 
Always fun to paint beautiful furniture.
 
Stay Warm as were quite cold here in Mo.
Happy Weekend.
Sharing with a few blog girlfriends.
Hugs,
Anne
 
Miss Mustard Seed
The Vintage Farmhouse
Ivy and Elephants
The Vintage Farmhouse

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!
    Is this Duck Egg? It looks like Louis blue to me on my laptop....
    Either way, the details are gorgeouse,it's stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its Duck Egg! My photo skills are not the best! Thanks my friend!

      Delete
  2. I use to have Thomasville furniture pieces in my daughters bedroom. Guess we sold them when we moved.
    Yes dear it's very cold here in Columbia Missouri this morning.
    I like the colors you choose for the set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice, thanks for stopping by. Hope to meet up with you sometime this year. Did you hear about VMD in April! Can`t wait!
      Anne

      Delete
  3. I love the Duck Egg color. Reminds me of cameos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Duck Egg is one of my favorites too!

      Delete
  4. Anne, this chest is beautiful! I use ASCP but I haven't used Duck Egg or Old Ochre yet. It's a lovely combination, and you did a great job. Keep up the good work! Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey
    https://www.facebook.com/irisabbeyfurniture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann Marie. I love these two colors together! Thanks for your sweet comment.
      Anne

      Delete