Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Iron Bed

I love antique iron beds. I usually share my furniture makeovers here but this beauty deserves a post of her own. I have had this iron bed for awhile hiding in the basement. I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell it and I thought I should paint her. I decided to dig her out and clean her up before I painted her. The more I scrub her up the more beauty appear. Perfect chippy paint! I step back and gave her a look and there was no way I was going to paint her!
She`s a beauty!
 
Just the right amount of "Chippy"
 
 
She`s a keeper and deserves to show her beauty in my extra bedroom.
I brought her a few years back for a very short song. I save her as she was going to the river the farmer said!
I love her!
 
Stay warm and a have a great week.
Our first full weekend sale is coming up at
February 7, 8 & 9.
 
Hugs,
Anne

4 comments: