Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Welcome to "Vintage Goods"

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rustic French Table and Chairs

Have a great makeover for you today.  It all started with a 1970`s traditional table and chairs.

 
After!
Love the fabric.
 
Hand painted and wax in ASCP Coco and Old White.
 
Love the pedestal base.
 
 
I just love this set as it sat in my living room for a month as I admire it.
 
Finally we have had warmer weather and snow melt! Its been a crazy winter here in Mo. and everyone is ready for warmer temps.
 
 Have a great week.
Sharing with a few blog friends.
Hugs,
Anne

4 comments:

  1. The dining set turned out beautiful!!!
    I love Coco,it's a very lovely color.....but one thing I painted with Coco was an old leather sofa, it was going well but then I stopped working on it.... before I knew it, kids sat on it before I had a chance to seal it with wax....and now the sofa is ruined....aw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayuri. I too love Coco! Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous! I love how the dining set came out! Found your page surfing and will be a follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh Thank you so much! I just got goosebumps looking at all the Team Vintage Vertigo etsy pages! Love all your stuff! Following you back, love your pinterest pages too!
      Thanks,
      Anne Dees

      Delete